Chronic Curve’s Top 13 Posts of 2013!
*If any of you know the original photo source for this image, please send it my way!
- Not So Simple: Chronic Illness, Chronic Pain, and Sleep
- But You Don’t Look Sick? The Face of Chronic Disease
- Dr. Oz and Autoimmune Arthritis: Diet and Supplements Are Not a Cure
- What Are Your Nails Telling Your Rheumatologist or Gastroenterologist?
- Keeping Your Head Above: It’s Not Always Pretty
- Staying Positive With a Chronic Disease
- The Problem With Pain Pills: A Letter to Mr. Barry Meier and the New York Times
- The Starting Line: My Journey Back to Running Despite Arthritis and Chronic Pain
- Coping With Arthritis: Tips for Pain, Stiffness, and Swelling in the Hands/Wrists
- Quiet Moments With Chronic Pain
- College and Chronic Illness: 19 Tips to Study Strong and Fight the [Brain] Fog.
- Let People Care: How Stanford Medicine X Taught Me Not to Fear My Vulnerability
- Patient NeXt at Stanford MedX: The New Patient — video of the panel at MedX that explored the evolution of patient relationships, the role of technology, and patient empowerment
According to Google Analytics, these are the top 13 posts of 2013 for Chroniccurve.com! 2013 was an incredible year of growth for Chronic Curve and I am so exited to see what 2014 brings. Thank you for the kind messages, the stories, the emails, the inspiration, and as always, thank you for reading. Take a look back at the top 12 posts of 2012 here.
Stay tuned for a year in review-themed post tomorrow and a special one on the 1st. I hope all of you have a happy New Year!
What were your top blog posts of 2013?