Make your own Project 10 Ten tumblr
- Pick a tumblr username like “yourname10” or “whateverword10”
- Send your username only to me if you’d like to be included in the Project Participants page. No other information will be shared or collected. You can send your username and still remain anonymous :)
- Add a button to your P10 and/or personal page to spread the movement. The html code is on the sidebar. If you are participating but would like to keep your P10 blog private, please add a P10 badge to your non-10tumblr and/or Facebook to share the project.
- Think of it like a pay it forward type of project. Share the movement, share the project, share and spread the positive thinking.
What is Project 10 Ten?
- Write down ten positive things (either at the end of or throughout the day) that occurred/about your day, 10 things you were grateful for, or 10 goals. The ultimate goal is to get to 10, but keep going if you can surpass this number
- When there are days where making it to 10 is not a possibility, go back and read old entries. They will serve as reminders to keep going on days where a 10 is far from reach. Consider these your reasons for living, fighting, and moving forward.
- Carry around a journal of choice (if you wish) so you can write throughout the day, and either add them to your P10 tumblr, or just use your tumblr. Whatever works for you.
- Forcing yourself to focus on 10 positive points each day gets you into a conscious thinking pattern of focusing on the light in your life. Being able to look at the good in spite of the bad is a tool everyone can use, but in particular for those of us whose illnesses bright more suffering and struggling to the table in every day life.
The goal is to expand this project, expand a little love, expand some positivity. Please place a link with an “about” blurb to this main Project 10 Ten source so others understand that you are part of a movement and how they can get involved.
Reblog & share the good vibes,
To give you an idea of a P10 list, here is mine for today.