Wego Health 2012 Health Activist Awards! Nominate Your Favourite Health Advocates
It’s that time of year again! Nominations for Wego Health’s 2012 Health Activist Awards are underway. The awards nominate bloggers and members of the online medical awareness community for their efforts through a multitude of categories, from Ms/Mr Congeniality Award— a blogger who always has a kind word for another— to Health Activist Hero— a knowledgeable health activist who was truly changed people’s lives. There are 12 different awards, so please nominate any and all activists who have helped you in some way or you feel are deserving of some recognition! You do not have to be a patient or affected by a particular condition in order to nominate someone.
Nominating is easy! Fill out some basic information about the nominee, a quick thought on why this person deserves the award, and some basic information about yourself!
Check out the Wego Health Awards FAQ page for more information!
9 Notes/ Hide
- crohns-girl reblogged this from chroniccurve and added:
- chronic-illness-support reblogged this from chroniccurve
- bsinthecity likes this
- kwisten reblogged this from chroniccurve
- aannjjaasspprriiaattmmaa likes this
- antoniobojorquez likes this
- secretsofthedisabled said: The first award creeps me out, though…”Advocating for Another Award.”
- secretsofthedisabled likes this
- paperpoppystorebywheeliewifee said: I thought of you when I saw this! ;-)
- confessions-of-a-redhead likes this
- chroniccurve posted this