So now that my pity party is over and I am no longer panicking over failing a course for the very first time,
I’m off to buy a juicer (yep, round 2. Send me your best recipes/tips!), take advantage of coupons and a sale at Ulta, and schedule a facial and an appointment with my hair stylist. And then I’m going to cook a really great meal, bake something fun, and not worry about everything coming up in the next week.
- No uveitis or problems from the Plaquenil :)
- Dx’ed with retinal migraines. Aside from being frightening, they’re benign and are not uncommon in people who suffer from migraine headaches. Turns out I’ve had them since I was in the second grade. What do you mean most people don’t see technicolor lines and spots?!
- Had a great appointment with my gynecologist and discussed medications that may help with weight loss/related symptoms, discussed PCOS vs. microscopic endometriosis, and it turns out Dr. Nogloves (the one I was uncomfortable with) was actually her doctor about 10 years ago. She felt the same way I do currently concerning his practice, and actually gave me the info for her personal endocrinologist who works alongside with my doctor’s ob/gyn patients. Feeling much better about things.
8 Notes/ Hide
- taletreader said: Ginger is a great way to add a little taste to whatever you make. I prefer apple/carrots/kale/celery
- nursingmonkeymomma likes this
- 50shades-of-ba-sing-se said: In my experience carrots work fine and carrot/apple/ginger juice with green apples is a great way to start the day. Putting a plastic grocery bag in the pulp collection tank makes cleanup way easier.
- secretsofthedisabled said: Only tip I can give you is never use carrots. Blenders can’t handle carrots unless they’re specifically designed for it. Other than that…experiment w/ combos before using them, and don’t underestimate the power of sugar.
- sabran likes this
- cranquis likes this
- pookascrayon likes this
- imagasnations said: I am happy to hear all of this, and proud that someone else thinks pity partys are normal
- livingwithendo likes this
- chroniccurve posted this