Things We Forget: how to take care of ourselves outside of our chronic illness. This means basics: our mental health, our day-to-day basic needs (sleep, food, etc). So often we get so wrapped up in our condition that we forget about the basics.
Don’t bottle it up; find an outlet.
Don’t over do it; take a breather.
Nurture the healthy aspects of your life; body and mind.
Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!
*Please reblog but do not save images and repost— these images are used with explicit permission from artist for Chronic Curve’s original posting.
35 Notes/ Hide
- glitter-maggot likes this
- thesecurityofsimplicity likes this
- endolette420 reblogged this from tumblingsofsupremegenius
- shaynice reblogged this from sankayadeadmon
- sankayadeadmon reblogged this from chicenoire
- chicenoire reblogged this from yourpersonalcheerleader
- livelovexoxo reblogged this from yourpersonalcheerleader and added:
- yourpersonalcheerleader reblogged this from chroniccurve
- nyundead reblogged this from chroniccurve
- mommyslosingitnow likes this
- viviian likes this
- onedayillwin likes this
- espressonist reblogged this from gypsyheart-xo
- runningtothesunn likes this
- gypsyheart-xo reblogged this from thereluctantrawfoodist
- thereluctantrawfoodist reblogged this from chroniccurve and added:
- livingwithendo reblogged this from chroniccurve
- diaryofasickkid reblogged this from chroniccurve
- bendybutnotbroken reblogged this from chroniccurve
- nursingmonkeymomma likes this
- toomanystarstocount likes this
- fahema reblogged this from chroniccurve
- fahema likes this
- traethenoob likes this
- rawrmonstr likes this
- buryyourselfinwords likes this
- 338 likes this
- lewew likes this
- lewew reblogged this from chroniccurve
- chroniccurve posted this